Interview with Rose Callahan on the Candid Frame



Thanks to Ibarionex Perello the very talented photographer and creator of the Candid Frame photography podcast for interviewing me! I loved the questions he asked - they steered our conversation to bring out some surprising thoughts and details I hadn't considered before. This is a very special skill, and I am in awe of people like Mr. Perello that can do it so effortlessly. Our conversation centers around my new book We are Dandy, but also covers my life as a photographer and the journey of developing The Dandy Portraits body of work.

Mr. Perello also said We are Dandy was one of his favorite photo books of the year! I'll take that as a high compliment coming from a man that has his eyes finely tuned to the world of photography.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin