The Grand Anarcho-Dandyist Ball, Part 2

On December 5, 2009 I attended The Chap Magazine's 10th Anniversary "Grand Anarcho-Dandyist Ball" in London. For those of you not familiar with The Chap magazine and Anarcho-Dandyism (pretty much everyone) please see The Chap Manifesto. They are doing their work to make the world a better place, one tweed suit at a time. I was not sure what I would find when I went out exploring this unknown world, but I was quite pleasantly surprised by their kindness, humor, and, of course, exquisite sartorial flair.


Gustave Temple, Editor of The Chap




The Chairman


Torquil Arbuthnot









More photos from rest of the night can be found here. Use password "chap"
And many thanks to all the ladies and gentlemen that posed for me!

2 comments:

M2 said...

Dear Rose,

Your photos of the Chaps and Mr. Wittelsbach are postively epic. Beautiful work.

Michael Mattis
Dandyism.net.

Neil Watson said...

Dear Rose,

Stunning images. I was unaware my likeness had been captured that night, and will indulge in several of your fine matt prints at the earliest possible opportunity!

Regards,

Neil

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin